We recently appeared on “Talk To Solomon” with Guy Christian http://twitter.com/1greatamerican to discuss what Operation SLAM is and why it is important. We won’t summarize the video. We urge you to take the time to watch it. The video explains the rationale and the methodology behind taking our money away from sponsors of the liberal media who are deliberately misinforming the public and providing cover to an out of control governmen.
This update includes a list of the sponsors of MSNBC, which is the first target. They are bordering on failure as a network and are particularly vulnerable to a pull out of sponsors. Before we get to the list of sponsors, we offer a list of steps you can take to help move the ball forward. Everyone can play a part, and everyone must play a part in order for this to succeed. Right now, liberals on social media have heard of SLAM and are predicting it will fail because they know we are not likely to unite and fight back. This is their area of expertise, not ours.
This post updates to prior posts:
Please read and share these links with others. See the action steps we have outlined below.
The liberals have good reason to feel cocky about their ability to organize. If you look at what they have accomplished, as only 20 percent of the population, the results are staggering. With strong organization, the willingness to march in lockstep and to do whatever it takes to effect the changes they way, they have brought this nation to the edge of collapse into what they hope will be a Marxist utopia.
Despite our greater numbers, we have shown a general lack of willingness or ability to unite. As a result, our lives are being dictated by a group which has half our numbers and a far smaller percentage of the resources available.
It’s time to end that. It’s time we rose up on our hind legs and roard. We are the majority. We are fed up. We will make things better. So, let’s please unite around a simple idea.
NO MORE OF OUR CONSUMER DOLLARS FOR THOSE SPONSORING THE LIBERAL MEDIA.
This is not a suppression of free speech. It is OUR exercise of free speech in the market place. We choose where our consumer dollars go.
What YOU Can Do
No one has to shoulder all of the heavy lifting. No one is suggesting that a single person built the Egyptian pyramids. However, if each person will do something, any one of these steps, we can accomplish our goals. Some of us have more time and can do multiple steps. Some are more limited and may only be able to do a little bit. No effort is too small or inconsequential. So, don’t fall into the trap of thinking “what good will my little effort do?”
1. If you have a blog, and believe in this approach, write about it, share your ideas, get your readers involved. Feel free to hot link these posts. We have no issue with bandwidth.
2. Send these links to all who are on your e-mail list. Not everyone uses social media. In fact, I believe more conservatives are exchanging information via e-mail than on social media, even at this time.
3. If you use social media, post these links or the links of other bloggers who are supporting this effort. Post multiple times over a period of time. It takes time for grassroots action to build up. Use different descriptions to get your social contacts to take a look at the links.
4. Most important of all, make contact with the sponsors yourself, directly. Use e-mail, social media, phone, and even snail mail. Make sure they know you are no longer supporting them if they support liberal media. Be courteous. Use language like, “I love your product, but I cannot justify giving you my hard earned cash to support ….” Remember, many of these are businesses that we all probably know and love. We are asking them to correct their actions, not trying to run them out of business.
5. Consider bombarding your local talk radio or national talk radio shows with awareness of this effort. Call in. Talk about boycotting sponsors of liberal media. It is not enough to simply stop subscriptions. Most media makes the lion’s share of their money through advertising.
6. Help us with comments, direction, and ideas. We are a small group right now, and we want you to be part of the effort, not only in the implementation, but in the strategy.
This list was put together by two volunteers. It is believed to be accurate. If anyone finds any inaccuracy or can fill in any of the holes in the data, please feel free to contact us on twitter by direct message or respond to this blog in the comments section.
|NutriSystem||@Nutrisystem||1 877 338-8446|
|Avis||@Avis||1 800 294 4447|
|Venus Breeze||@GilletteVenus||1 800 445 5388|
|Jimmy Dean||@jimmydean_BH10||-800-925-DEAN (3326||Sara Lee is parent company: @saralee_corp|
|Weitz & Luxenburg||@WeitzLuxenberg||1800 476-6070|
|Meineke Car Care Center||@email@example.com|
|Am. Express||@AmericanExpress||1-800 528-4800|
|Dyson Vac||*||1 800 693-9766||*|
|Eharmony||@Eharmony_Jack||1 800 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cepacol||*||1 866 682-4639|
|Hyundai||@Hyundai||1 800 633-5151|
|U.S. Buildings||1 800 email@example.com|
|Progressive||@Progressive||1 800 399 4580|
|Direct TV||@Directv||1 877 777 2454|
|Colonial Pen||@ColonialLife||1 877 877-8052|
|Stop IRS||@StopIrsDebt||1 888 978-6747|
|HSBC Direct||**||1 800 975-4722|
|Mama Lucia Meatballs||@Mama_Lucia||610-376-1500|
|Sea Bond||**||(800) 431 – 2610|
|Financial Freedom||**||1(800) 441-4128|
|Mr. Clean||@Proctorgamble||800) 867-2532|
|Old Mutual||**||1 617 369 7300||http://www.facebook.com/oldmutual?v=app_100265210046642|
|Footnotes||* Info unavailable||**Could not find||*** More than one company w/ that name|